Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oh Yeah! On the road again!

My truck is ready for pick up!

So early tomorrow I head out to complete the trip I started about a week and a half ago. First I’m off to Waverly, NY to retrieve the truck (and transfer some boxes I have since packed for storage) and drop off the rental car across the border Athens, PA. From there, I’ll head northeast to the cabin in the Adirondacks to drop off the material I had hauled out last week. Once that gets unloaded in NY, and should it be only 4 PM or so, I’ll head back to NJ.

Why carrying all this stuff around? We put our NJ house on the market last Friday. To declutter the place, we’ve been putting an awful lot of “stuff” accumulated over 25 years of life in one location into storage or out on the curb. (Thanks to Appalachian Gun Trash for pointing out Freecycle to all his readers. It’s a very cool site.) Our house now looks roomier and very attractive. See:
Living Room 1 Dining Room Eat In Kit 1 Master BR

Know anyone who wants to buy a house?

1 comment:

Gun Trash said...

Well, let's hope this trip is a little less eventful than the last!