Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Jack Bauer Basics

Neal Boortz has posted Basic Truths About 24’s Jack Bauer.

Let me start by saying that while I have watched one, perhaps two, episodes of 24, I have NOT gotten hooked upon this show as so many others have. It’s a personality flaw I suppose. The action in the episode I remember was excellent, but, not having watched regularly, sometimes hard to follow. I also HATE it when a show ends with a cliffhanger and you have to wait a WHOLE FRIGGIN’ WEEK!!! for the next installment!

Okay, that being said I love some of the items on Boortz’ list. Just a couple of my favorites:
1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Sun Tzu once wrote, "If your enemy is weaker, conquer him. If he is stronger, join him. If he is Jack Bauer, you're f***ing dead."

Jack Bauer once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

When Google can't find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.

Jack Bauer can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.
Go on over and see what you like.

H/t Mary Madigan at Exit Zero who lists a few of her faves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's who Jack Bauer is! I see that name here and there and had no idea who it was or what it was about.

If it's not on the History Channel, Turner Classic Movies, the Red Green Show, or Fox News I haven't a clue.