Friday, April 06, 2007

Time for a Road Trip?

GuyK of CHARMING, JUST CHARMING has gone and bought himself a used travel trailer so he and his wife, Sweetthing, can get around to various blog meets.

Having read his post while I sit here at the fireside watching the snow melt (despite temps still in the 20s), I’m starting to get a bit of cabin fever. Yeah, there’s still stuff to do around the Aerie and it will get done as soon as the weather warms. And I have some things to do up north at the Adirondack Bolt Hole—like fix the propane lines so I can cook and clean out the fridge so I can use it again. And I have a fishing trip to Quebec coming up the end of June. But that doesn’t mean I can’t think of a road trip or two. After all, what’s the sense of having this "3rd home" if I don’t use it?

I'll have to check the calendar to see when and where Terry's sewing groups meet this year. Maybe we can work something around them. Otherwise there's always Maine or Michigan's UP for late August.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

good looking rig. i am hoping next summer (2008) to head to the North East..I have never been north of NYC and would like to see Maine and points in between here and there