Monday, May 23, 2016

So. We went on a road trip and... (Part 3a)

...visited my cousins Janet and Linda in Weeki Wachee. This was the first time I had seen them in many years. My sister and I used to spend many a Saturday at their house in Pequannock, NJ while Dad did yard work. Janet's husband, Dave, taught industrial arts (shop) in Sparta and Jan was a nurse. When they retired, they followed Jan's mom, my Aunt Grace, to just north of Tampa. Linda's husband, an electrical lineman, got a job in the same area about the same time. The Faber clan visited them all when we traveled to Disney World around 1990. I haven't seen them since. Terry visited a few years ago when she had one of her sewing conventions in Orlando.


While we would enjoy the company of Janet, Linda, Dave, Becky (one of Janet's daughters) and their four dogs and two cats, Terry and I would use thier house as a base to visit Weeki Wachee Springs and the Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park just up the road.

More about those places later.

No comments: