Thursday, April 21, 2005

Posting Pics

Okay, so I got three pictures to upload but the time stamp was at the blogspot settings and I forgot to change it. This resulted in the pics ending up showing at the bottom of the Wednesday posts instead of the top. This will take some getting used to. Why the date stamp does not follow the computer's clock is a mystery. Plus, the spell check button on blogspot does not seem to work. This would leave some nasty looking writing if I couldn't recognize most of my mistyped and misspelled words.(I said"most", didn't I?)

Update: I think I got the pics positioned at the top of the Wednesday posts. I figured out how to edit the posts and change the date stamp. Hope it worked.

Update2: Well, one out of three is pretty good, isn't it? The North and Northwest views are still in the wrong place but that's because they don't show up when I go to edit posts so I can't fix their time stamps. Very frustrating but a learning experience none the less.

Update3: Got it! I managed to group all three photos together at the top of the Wednesday posts. Now I just have to remember how for the next time!

No comments: