Sunday, January 14, 2007

Now THAT’S a Knife

I‘ve carried a Swiss Army knife in my pocket for years and find it useful in so many ways. The few times I either forget to pick it up when getting dressed or must leave it home (damn airport security!) I feel naked. Once, when I accidentally left my knife on my dresser, I had to run to the sporting goods store to purchase a replacement because…well, I just had to have one in my pocket.

My current pocket knife is the fisherman’s model has two blades, two screwdrivers/can/bottle openers, a Phillip’s head screwdriver, an awl, scissors, a hook disgorger, and tweezers and toothpick. Amazingly, I haven’t lost either of the last two in the four or five years I have owned this particular knife. In the past, they may have disappeared in the first month.

I love my Swiss Army knife. They manufacture a multitude of models for every taste but this one…well, it’s the ultimate knife! I give you: The Giant


H/t Appalachian Gun Trash

No comments: