Friday, August 29, 2008

A little house cleaning

I've been so busy doing next to nothing that I failed to notice that one fine blogger has moved her abode. I met this fine lady at the blogger get together back in May and never linked her old site for some reason.

I didn't get to talk with her much during the meet but she had a really cool camera and was taking lots of pictures. Visiting her site, I found even more lovely pictures...especially after her vacation to Maine...an area she clearly loves.

Anyway, her new home is now listed on the sidebar to the right. It's called Seaweed Chronicles.

(In looking around I'm not sure she moved all her photos to albums on the side or not so here's a link to her old site Shamrocketship just in case.)

3 comments:

GUYK said...

HEY! Y'all best be on the lookout for USF Bulls again this year..they be lookin good

joated said...

Yeah, they'll be tough. Especially since RU plays them in Tampa.

Looks like Pitt may have been overrated.

Unknown said...

What a nice surprise - thanks for the mention!