Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Aerie Report

Cold, damp morning at the Aerie. We had one of those Irish rains overnight. Nice and gentle and it put the emerald in all the green fields. I'd swear that the tree leaves all doubled in size, too. Still not getting above 55 degrees and no sun in sight.

All three cats have to be carted off to the vets in about 15 minutes to get their yearly shots. And Terry's not around to help. I brought their travel cases into the house this morning and everyone's walking on egg shells!

Well, time to play kitty-cowboy and round up the herd. I'm sure it will be lots of fun!

I'll let you know how we survive.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am all too familiar with grabbing the cat and trying to get him in the cat carrier! Hopefully your kitties are declawed in the front... :-)