Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm Pooped!

It finally stopped snowing around 4 PM so I suited up and fired up the snow thrower. The snow was wet and heavy and the expanse of the parking area so large that the thrower couldn't reach the edge. That means I had to move some of the snow twice. And the second time it was packed pretty tightly. I had planned ahead, however, and had kept the area and the driveway cleared wide after previous snowfalls. As a result I didn't have to try to get the snow up and over the banks just to them. Any loss of parkable or drivable area is unimportant. I finished up at 6:30 PM--in the dark.

Terry cleaned off the deck--again--and around her Jeep while I was working so all that's left is to clean off the Tundra and do a little shovel work on the debris left behind from the show thrower. That can wait until tomorrow. Maybe.

It looks like we ended up with 8 or 9 inches of snow.

1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

I feel your pain, brother.