Monday, February 06, 2012

Blogging Award

Paul in Anchorage just awarded me (and others) this blog award. The drill is to pass along the 'love' to other bloggers.


Here are the rules:

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award

3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. (I'm not sure about the followers count for the blogs I've chosen, but I do enjoy the posts at each of them. Just wish some would post more often. That's a hint Dudley.)

4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs.


1. Northview Diary (Threecollie, I don't have your email so help yourself to the award.)
2. Stitchen in the Willows
3. At The Water
4. Scary Yankee Chick
5. Dudleys Diary



Aw gosh. Shucks.

2 comments:

threecollie said...

Thank you so much! that is really, really nice! I don't know how to do the whole button thing, but thank you.

JDP said...

Thanks Joated, I can't post on my sidebar any longer since Blogger screwed up my template. I think they took offense to my conscevative political views.

JDP