Thursday, January 12, 2006

Say It Ain’t So, Joe!
On Second Thought---Please Stop Talking!

Area417 has a collection of posts of what people are saying about the ever-flowing Joe Biden’s performance these last few days.

I read somewhere that the questions being asked by the Democrats on the committee were running between 3,000 and 3,500 words. For the life of me I can’t understand how Judge Alito could sit there and listen to them and still come up with a reasonable answer. (Which usually ran around 1,000 to 1,500 words.) I would be soooo tempted to just shout out, “What the hell is it you want to know, Senator? Get to the point! We’re not getting any younger here, ya know! Isn’t there some other important work you have to do? I know I have far more important work to do.”

(I personally couldn't stand to watch more than a few minutes at a time. Every time I turned it on, there was Sen. Kennedy and I started feeling ill.)

No comments: