Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bandits win

The masked marauders were here again last night and emptied the feeders. Worse, when I came down stairs to see if I could chase them away I made the mistake of opening the sliding door and Julie scooted out past me. Luckily she headed one way while the raccoons (two of them) took to the woods. I had to go out and chase Julie down and I had come straight from bed where I was wearing what I was born in. No time for shoes or anything, Julie was determined to take some night air and I was as determined that she get back in the house before she caught scent of a rabbit, or 'coon, or some other nightly creature.

I succeeded only to find that the entire episode seemed to have amused Terry no end. She said she knew May was to have two full moons (the 2nd and the 31st)which is okay, but she thought three was excessive.

No comments: