Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Best made plans...

I will need to delay/postpone my travel up to the Bolt Hole. There's some banking business that Terry and I need to take care of on Friday. I might or might not get up there Friday evening (DST can come in useful occasionally).

On the other hand, I managed to get the Tundra cared for yesterday afternoon. It was the 15K mile oil change and inspection. Everything was just fine in the 28-point inspection that was performed so I'm good for the next 5K miles. That should take me to around the Summer Solstice on June 21. Hey, I've this long drive out to Eugene, OR coming up in May and that's good for about 5K all by itself.

BTW, I believe the weather honchos messed up on the amount of rain we were to get over night. No way did we get as much as the 1.25 inches or more they forecast. We did get some pretty strong winds, however. These came out of the south this morning but have switched to the northwest if the cloud movement is to e believed.

No comments: