Monday, October 21, 2013

13 Weeks

My knees turned 13 weeks old today.

My visit to the surgeon's on Friday morning was extremely positive. He told me that the one-month xrays were perfect. Everything was where it should be and the flexibility I demonstrated was excellent. The pain I'm still experiencing--especially going down stairs--is normal. It will take time and exercises to strengthen the muscles around the knees and one day, about three or four months from now, POOF! the pain will be gone! (Yeah. Right.)

Meanwhile, I'm feeling pretty good...except for when I'm going down the stairs. Elite Physical Therapy has been very, very good for me. Except for the pain part.



1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

That is very good news, my friend, whether or not it seems to be. Well done!

And I look forward to reading the first "My knees didn't hurt today" post.