Monday, November 09, 2009

Aerie Report, November 9, 2009

We've enjoyed two lovely Indian Summer days here at the Aerie. It got up to 71 in yesterday's bright sunshine but only made it to 63 during today's overcast. No problem though. At least we did not have any precipitation. Tomorrow and the rest of the week it will be around the 50 degree mark with just a slight chance of some shower activity late Tuesday.

******

What the heck happened to the NY Giants? They were cruising along at 5-0 when they met New Orleans and WHAM! Suddenly they've lost four in a row. Something's not right in their secondary, that's for sure.

******

Monday Nite Football features the Steelers and the the Broncos. I'll be rooting for the Black and Gold to tame the ponies.

******

Despite taking it easy on the left knee the last two days, I've noticed a bit of a relapse. There's a pretty sharp pain on the inside of that knee when I go up or down stairs or even walk on a slope. I'll have to discuss this development with the Physical Therapist tomorrow. I'm scheduled for two sessions (Tuesday and Thursday) this week. Wish me luck.


1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

I hope your knee isn't doing anything naughty. Keep us posted.