Saturday, December 24, 2011

On The Road

I'll be heading into NJ today to celebrate Christmas with my sister's family (Christmas Eve) and with my MIL and Daughter (Christmas Day).

Terry left the Aerie yesterday heading in the same direction. Since she'll be staying a few days longer to help get Mom on her flight south so she can take a cruise to the Panama Canal, we decided to take separate vehicles...again. The round trip to the NJ locales is about 450 miles.

Monday, I'll most likely be heading up to New York State (Amsterdam area) to pick up some beef (1/4 of a steer) that we ordered. That will be a round trip of between 400 and 500 miles.

So, between the two, I'll be on the road for almost a thousand miles. And, except for the stiff knees, enjoying every minute of it.

In the mean time, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I'll see you on the flip side if not while I'm traveling. I've left some Christmas Carols for later this evening. Come back and enjoy if you so desire.

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Safe travels, my friend. Vaya con Dios.

JDP said...

Merry Christmas Joated!

JDP