Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Birthdays. We got 'em!

Terry is celebrating her birthday today. She's "O my God!" years of age.

Her cousin (and my good fishing/hunting/all-around) buddy, Joe is also celebrating his birthday. He's five years younger than Terry. (For a long time, she thought he was a birthday present since they grew up just one block apart in Linden, NJ.) And, no, I won't say how old he is because you could then calculate how old she is and I would be in deep doo-doo.

Then Way Up North in Alaska, Rev. Paul is also celebrating a birthday today. I'm not sure how old Paul is but he is younger than dirt and probably closer to Joe's age than Terry's and is somewhere between. After meeting him this last summer on our trek to the 49th state, I can truly say he is good people. Too bad he's like 5000 miles away!

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Thank you, my friend - I hope you & Terry have a great day.

Btw: 56.

joated said...

One year younger than Joe.

Rev. Paul said...

Does Terry know you just told how old she is? ;^)

joated said...

shush, not so loud!