Monday, March 19, 2007

Classical. Music.

Miss Cellania has a site that is to die for. How she finds all this stuff is a miracle, but I’m not complaining!

Whenever it’s time for a bit of a smile, interspersed with a gaffaw or two, I head on over there. Yesterday, she posted on Classical Music. There are jokes, comics and videos that are filled with hilarity. Go on over and enjoy at Miss Cellania and then go search out the rest of her stuff.


(I am so not with it! I've been looking at this site for several months now and it wasn't until I was typing up this post that the name of the site finally clicked! Miss Cellania! Doh!)

1 comment:

Miss Cellania said...

Thank you for those kind words! And don't sweat the name... an awful lot of people don't get it for a long time. You pretty much have to say it out loud.