Monday, March 12, 2007

Shadow Wolves go to War

Michelle Malkin has a post up today about a new development in the war on terror and the search for Osama bin Laden. Seems an elite group of the Shadow Wolves will be traveling to Afghanistan.

I wrote last week (Shadow Wolves ) about the activities of a group from the Navajo tribe along the Arizona-Mexico border. The unit heading overseas is made up not just of Navajo, but Sioux, Lakota and Apache as well.
US Defence Secretary Robert M.Gates said last month: "If I were Osama bin Laden, I'd keep looking over my shoulder."

Got that right!

Ya gotta love the Shadow Wolves’ motto: "In brightest day, in darkest night, no evil shall escape my sight, for I am the Shadow Wolf."

Here’s the link to the Smithsonian profile on the Shadow Wolves that Michele says Tigerhawk posted on his site. (Dang! How did I miss that yesterday?) Ms. Malkin has a few more links that are worth a visit, so get on over there.

1 comment:

sparrow said...

Joated - very cool to see you post about this. 2 young men from my stepmother's family are on their way.

Diyin God Baahózhó Nihimá Bikéyah Nízhoníye! (God Bless America!)