Thursday, December 09, 2010

Polish Divorce

A little humor that comes via email from my cousin in Florida.

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl.

Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well.


One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:


Have you any grounds?

Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.


No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?

It made of concrete.


I don't think you understand. Does either of you have a real grudge?

No, we have carport, and not need one.


I mean what are your relations like?

All my relations still in Poland.


Is there any infidelity in your marriage?

We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.


Does your wife beat you up?

No, I always up before her.


Is your wife a nagger?

No, she white.


Why do you want this divorce?

She going to kill me.


What makes you think that?

I got proof.


What kind of proof?

She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read, and it say:
*
*
*
*
*

~~~Polish Remover~~~

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Thanks, just what I needed