Monday, August 15, 2005

Fun Times at a Wedding

Despite the oppressive heat we in NJ have been suffering, the wedding of Joseph and Jacki went quite well. The celebratory mass was held in Linden Friday afternoon and the reception was in Summit later that evening. Terry, Jessica, Rick, Ginger and I all drove to the church together and then Jessica went off with her Grandma, Aunt Lucille and Cousin Laura to go on to the reception.

The happy couple will be honeymooning in Tahiti this week before settling down in northern NJ.

I won't post any pictures of the wedding itself as my digital camera broke right after Rick snapped the picture of Terry and I that I have posted below. But I do want you to see what great kids I have so I am including pics of Jessica and Rick and his girlfriend Ginger.

(The LCD screen of my Canon PowerShot S40 failed when I took the camera out of the bag in the church to photograph the bride's entrance. It still took pictures but I could never be sure of the settings or what I was taking a picture of. It should be repaired by tomorrow when I go to pick up Terry's 35mm pictures. The S40 is a nice little camera that has served me well these last two plus years. At $175 for the fix it is worth it. A new camera, a different model since the S40 is out of production, would cost me more than $400-500.)

Jessica
Jessica

Rick & Ginger
Rick & Ginger

Rich & Terry
Rich & Terry

No comments: