Saturday, May 02, 2009

Cleaning your computer monitor:
a swine flu public service

I just received this from a friend in the San Diego area and felt it was my public duty to pass it along. I tried it and I must say I feel much, much better for having done so.

Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2009, 12:06 PM

I have recently learned that all computer screens on the inside are covered with bacteria, dust, germs, etc. that can be dangerous to your health. This is caused by a variety of reasons and it can prove to be a health hazard for everyone that uses the computer. Some at the CDC in Atlanta have recently said that this problem can be as dangerous as cigarette smoking because of the time that most of us are now spending on computers for work and personal reasons.

With today's threat from swine flu, cleanliness is of utmost importance. We've all heard the warnings advocating that we wash our hands frequently, clean our phones and keyboards, avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth, etc. Just think of the hours you spend at your computer coughing, sneezing, wheezing and laughing as you read others posts and type your own. Isn't it time you thoroughly cleaned the inside of you monitor?


Click on this link to clean the inside of your screen: I did it and it's amazing how much better I feel. Inside Screen Cleaner

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Oh yes - I feel MUCH better now!

commoncents said...

Great post!

Would you like a Link Exchange with our new blog COMMON CENTS? Check us out here....
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com

JihadGene said...

If I cleaned my screen I might actually see some of the crap I post! No way. I'm cleaning nothin'!