Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A Palindromic Message

One more from Sis. (I'm going to have to add her as a contributor soon!)

A palindrome reads the same backwards as forward. This video reads the exact opposite backwards as forward. Not only does it read the opposite, the meaning is the exact opposite.

This only runs for 1 minute, 44 seconds and it is brilliant. Make sure you read as well as listen…forward and backward.

This is a video that was submitted in a contest by a 20-year old. The contest was titled "u @ 50" by AARP. This video won second place. When they showed it, everyone in the room was awe-struck and broke into spontaneous applause. So simple and yet so brilliant. Take a minute and watch it.

(I may not agree fully with everything she says but I do find this piece to be extremely well done.)

3 comments:

JDP said...

Damn, I would like to see the first place winner.

JDP

threecollie said...

That gave me cold chills and had my hair standing right on end. Wow, just wow!

joated said...

I agree Dudley, I'd love to find out what #1 was like.

threecolllie, you sure those chills aren't just from you're early morning cow adventure? ;-)