Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tuesday morning at the Aerie, February 8, 2011

NWS wins, they forecast 2-4 inches of snow overnight and that's what we got. (Accu-hunch was saying only 1.5 but they underestimated this time.)

I'm starting to run out of places to put the snow along parts of the driveway. Luckily the long stretch of the drive has a steep embankment on the downhill (northwest) side. It would take a glacier to fill that sucker up!

Guess I'll be getting my exercise on the driveway this morning. With the temperatures at less than 20 degrees, I'll still work up a sweat. We're supposed to have nearly a week ofmostly sunny but very cold (20-25 high, single digit lows). Only a slight chance of either snow flurries or icy mix anywhere in the Accu-Hunch forecast for the week. I sincerely hope they've got it right this time.

******

Stepped on the scale this morning and was happy to see it read 224.2 pounds. That's a total of 8 pounds lost in five weeks. That may not sound like much but last week I had gained some 2 pounds, while this week I lost over three.



No comments: