Friday, April 08, 2011

A little humor

From my older cousin in Florida via email:

Two guys--one old one young--are pushing their carts around Wal-Mart when they collide.

The old guy says to the young guy, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'

The young guy says, 'That's OK, it's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate'

The old guy says, 'Well, maybe I can help you find her. What does she look like?'

The young guy says, 'Well, she is 27 years old, tall, with red hair, green eyes. She's quite buxom and is wearing no bra. She's got long, long legs and is wearing short shorts. What does your wife look like?'

To which the old guy says, 'Doesn't matter---let's look for yours.'

1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

From one older guy to another ... we don't need that kind of temptation. :)