Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Counted cross-stitched ornament by Terry.



Another needlepoint (counted x-stitch) ornament by Terry.




I'll be heading into New Jersey in just a bit to spend Christmas Eve with my sister and her family and then Christmas Day with my daughter and Mother-In-Law before bringing my son and his fiancee out to the Aerie for a few days.

[UPDATE: 10:00 AM No I won't! There's an Ice Storm Warning out for all of Tioga County, PA It says we could get between 1/4 and 1/2 inch of ice within the next three to four hours before things switch over to all rain. The same system is currently over I-80 and Route 15 north of Williamsport--the direction I would have to go to get to NJ from the Aerie. I am not crazy enough to go driving over some very hilly terrain on ice slicked roads. And I don't care that I've got 4-wheel drive on the Tundra. It's not worth a damn on ice. So it'll be just me and the cats for Christmas Eve and morning. I'm working on teaching Chester how to tackle ole St. Nick when he shows up.]

May you and yours enjoy a very Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Joan of Argghh! said...

Oh noes! Noel in the Aerie!

Have a warm and safe one so you can live to see many, many more.

Blessings,

-Joan

Rev. Paul said...

I'm glad you didn't try to go out. I join Joan in wishing you a safe & happy holiday.

Anonymous said...

...and.. santa loves a wise man who respects mother nature! the spirit of Christmas is what counts. be safe today and enjoy your tomorrow...Merry Christmas.

JihadGene said...

Merry Christmas Joated!

Great Reader / JihadGene