Monday, November 23, 2009

Pepsi commercial

Ordinarily I wouldn't run anything showing a red, white, and blue logo in the shape of a wave inside a circle--if you know what I mean, but this is too cute to pass up. (Sent to me by much older cousins down in the Tampa area. No, they're not Italian either.)

This Pepsi commercial ran over two years ago. Ya gotta love it! (BTW, put your beverage down until the very end of the one minute spot. You can wait that long to save your keyboard. No?)



Such a sweet kid! What dimples!

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

I don't recall having seen this particular spot ... thanks!

joated said...

It might have had a limited run due to the "stereotyping" involved. ;-)

JDP said...

Probably went the same way as the Frito Bandito.

JDP

Cassie said...

I remember this one. It's still funny. Yeah, I wonder what happened to that little girl. Never see her any more.

About Garrison Keillor's politics: I'm right there with you. He's wayyyy too liberal for me too!
Happy Thanksgiving!