Wednesday, March 26, 2008

But wait! There're more....

I was adding the GREAT READER to my blogroll and was surprised to see that there were a few sites I have forgotten to place over there that I’ve been visiting nearly every day.

There’s Theo Sparks (Last of the Few) from across the pond, who has some really hot looking…planes and military do-dads almost every day as well as social and political commentary and jokes. (Okay, so he has this thing about totty, too. But I only go to read the articles and look at the military hardware. Honest.)

Then there’s Maggie’s Farm which is “a commune of inquiring, skeptical, politically centrist, capitalist, anglophile, traditionalist New England Yankee humans, humanoids, and animals with many interests beyond and above politics. Each of us has had a high-school education (or GED), but all had ADD so didn't pay attention very well, especially the dogs.” Their commentary is eclectic but generally Yankee droll with a good dollop of libertarianism and independence thrown as topping.

And Primordial Slack is the home to Joan of Argghh! who has many an insightful post.

I’m sure there are more whom I’ve overlooked but these three are a beginning. Each will provide you with plenty to think about. I really need to go through all my bookmarks and upgrade my blogroll.

No comments: