Monday, March 31, 2008

This man wants to be President?

Jeff Soyer of Alphecca says Obama is Not Ready For Prime-Time and he may be correct. The elvauation has nothing to do with Obama’s position of the Second Amendment or gun control—two of Jeff’s usually hot-button topics. No, it has to do with these words:

. . . “Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby. . .”


Read them again. “….I don’t want them punished with a baby….” A baby is punishment, according to Obama.

Go read Mr. Soyer’s comment on that hypothesis. Not Ready For Prime-Time.

Read them in juxtaposition of one another and it says a great deal about each man. I know which one I would prefer to meet and shake hands with, how about you?

3 comments:

GUYK said...

Over the past month I have received a lot of e-mail about my position on Osamma Obama. I have been called racist and bigoted as well
as receiving death wishes and insults to my heritage....all of which just confirm my belief that I am right.

When my argument is attacked with insults instead of logic I know I am accomplishing something.

joated said...

As I learn more about his "church" and his policy plans, I wouldn't care if he were the only man on the ballot. Obama would be a nightmare for the USA.

Teresa said...

I was listening to Michael Graham's talk show this morning where I found out something so repulsive about Obama - I'm not surprised he believes babys are a punishment...

From Michael's post on it:

"(In fact, he voted against a bill in the Illinois legislature that would have mandated medical care for babies who survive an abortion--a law that was unanimously passed by the US Senate that same year.)"

I can not tell you how sick I find that. I used to work in a Neonatal ICU. To stand and watch a baby die... no.

It's quite obvious the man has no respect for life - which makes him completely ineligible to be President in my book. I'm trying to think of anything I've heard him say that shows he likes or respects anything at all in this country - anything. He's always saying... it's a great nation but...

Yeah, right. If he gets elected we're all screwed and if the libs think he'll make things better - they're in for a very rude surprise. Sheesh.