Sunday, May 02, 2021

Good Times! (Three years ago.)

I'm not sure why I stopped posting on here except there were more folks checking Facebook than there were reading/looking at what I put up here. In any event, Facebook reminded me of some happy things Terry and I were doing three years ago. Namely we were cruising the lower Mississippi on a small ship (150 passengers) from American Cruise lines. We traveled from New Orleans up to Vicksburg and back. Got to tour the city, the Atchafalaya, several plantations, and the battlefield. We enjoyed it so much we booked another trip to cruise Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands for April of 2020. More about that later.
We drove down and then back. On the way down, we stopped at Nashville to tour the Grand Old Opry and on the way back, we stopped at Terry's sister's place on the Lake of the Ozarks. Good times!

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Looks like a lot of fun!