Friday, September 21, 2007

Back from the wilds (to the merely rural)

So my week in the southwest Adirondacks at the Bolt Hole has come to an end and I've returned to the Aerie in north-central PA. I managed not to find a bear abroad during the day and, as a result, will have to forgo thoughts of bear stew for a while.

I returned because Terry will be leaving on Sunday to head first to her mother's in NJ then to Dallas out of Newark Airport. It's time for the Smocking Arts Guild of America to hold their annual convention and, as current VP of SAGA and next year's President Elect, she will be attending.

I've got some thoughts rolling around in my head from the days of walking alone through the big woods. Now that I'm back in the land of high-speed internet connectivity, I'll probably be posting s few of them over the next day or two. After all, after Sunday noon, it's not like I'll have anyone to talk to here except the cats.

No comments: