Wednesday, June 04, 2008

On the road again...tomorrow.

Heading into NJ around 10 tomorrow morning to attend a retirement party for some of my former co-workers who have either finally seen the light or accrued enough time in ye olde salt mines.

It will be nice to rub elbows with some of these folks (and to bend elbows in the company of some, too).

I've booked my motel room for tomorrow night since making a long drive (250 miles to the Bolt Hole; 225 to the Aerie) after a party where there will be adult beverages is not in my plans. I will have to pack my bags in the morning and load the truck with my stuff for a week at the Bolt Hole. But that's for the morning. Right now it's time to shave my pate, trim my beard, shower and hit the sack.

kitten
more cat pictures

Tomorrow I'll pack.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Loved the cat photo - made me laugh!

tree hugging sister said...

"Dooooooooooodddd"

Hahaha!!