Sunday, June 22, 2008

Still in California

Great wedding! Lots of fun and sun.

Luckily there was a bus to take us from the motel on the coast to the church in San Francisco and then on to the reception. Folks came from all over the US--hell, all over the world--for this. One of the bridesmaids is from San Diego another from Raleigh, NC and another from Hawaii; my son and is girl friend came down from Eugene, Oregon; a car load of folks came from South Carolina; my daughter and the bride's grandma as well as a couple of the bride's mom's cousins came from New Jersey. Many came from Chicago and Kansas and Iowa. Some of the groom's relatives came in from Calabria, Italy. (Should I be concerned that they said, "Welcome to the family?")

I'll post more later along with some pictures of the event and good family fun at the reception.

Terry and I will be flying out Monday night heading back to Newark, NJ.

No comments: