Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Another Day, Another Adventure

Daughter Jessica went off this morning for a job interview. Twenty minutes later, we get a phone call that her little Cavalier has had a flat tire on I-287 near mile post 15. She wants to be rescued (sorta) and asks that we call the school to tell them she might be a little late.

Since my truck is still in the shop, I hopped in the Navigator's Lumina and headed down the road. By the time I got there, Jessica had already pulled the bad tire and put the little donut on in its place. Fearful of driviing to the interview and then off to work afterwards, we switched cars. She went off in the Lumiona and I took the Cavilier to get the tire repaired.

To make a long story shorter, the tire was not repairable and I ended up buying two new tires. Jessica made the interview on time and also made it safely to the Apple Store at the Mall At Short Hills for her part time job.

No comments: