Monday, August 29, 2005

Here We GO Again

Terry and I will be heading out tomorrow from the Adirondacks to Atlanta. We plan on taking three days to complete the approximately 1000 miles. Hopefully, we will be travelling to the east of the track of Katrina as she heads north. Our route will take us:

1- Down I-81 to I-77 to Winchester, VA on Day 1 (Tuesday)

2- Down I-77 to Charlotte, NC then I-85 to Gaffney, SC on Day 2 (Wednesday)

3- Down I-85 to Atlanta, GA on Day 3 (Thursday)

Once in the Atlanta area, I will park the trailer at a campground and take Terry to her hotel for her EGA (Embroiderer's Guild of America) meetings and classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

On Monday morning, even though the EGA convention will still be underway, Terry and I will head to Columbia and Sumter, SC to visit with her relatives for a few days. On Friday, September 9th, we will head back to the northland.

I'll try to post on our trip as we go along but connections may be iffy.

No comments: