Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear President Obama

This came over the transom from my sister. I can neither vouch for its authenticity nor even the existence of Mr. Delong. I do, however agree with the sentiments 110%.

Dear President Obama,

Thank you for helping my neighbors with their mortgage payments. You know the ones down the street who in the good times refinanced their house several times and bought SUVs, ATVs, RVs, a pool, a big screen, two Wave Runners and a Harley. But I was wondering, since I am paying my mortgage and theirs, could you arrange for me to borrow the Harley now and then?

RICHARD DELONG,

JOHNSONBURG, PA

P.S. They also need help with their credit cards, when do you want me to start making those payments?


P.P.S. I almost forgot - they didn't file their income tax return this year.


Should I go ahead and file for them or will you be appointing them to cabinet posts?

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

That sounds about right - the way many people are feeling right now.

Btw, there are two Richard Delongs listed in Johnsonburg. So, it's possible.

JihadGene said...

Obama sux.