Monday, December 28, 2009

Aerie Report, December 28, 2009

I got nothing the last few days.

Terry made the trip back to the Aerie on Sunday with no trouble. By the time she got home, all the ice and snow on the ground was gone thanks to the warm air and the rain. Once she was here, however, the wind went and switched to the west-northwest and the temperatures started to fall.

This morning the thermometer read only 18 degrees and a fresh coating of light snow covered the ground while the wind swept most of it off the deck. Tonight the weather quacks say wind chills (gusts to 40 and 50 mph) may get down to zero degrees. Winter has returned.

I travel over to Sayre, PA tomorrow afternoon to get the Tundra serviced. I hope to find out why the "Service Engine" light came on and also get the regular 35K mile service done. I'll take time in the morning to make up a list of some woodworking supplies I want/need and stop at the Lowe's store over there when I'm done at the shop.


1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

I'm glad Terry made it home safely, and hope you travel uneventfully tomorrow.

About having nothing: I've been noticing that a number of bloggers have had little to say lately, myself included. If nothing else, I proclaim that you're in good company.