Wednesday, August 15, 2007

National Relaxation Day

I am informed by GuyK of CHARMING, JUST CHARMING, that today is National Relaxation Day. After the hard labor I performed earlier this week, I'm not even going to question his accuracy. Rather, I'm taking the rest of the bloody week off. My back and knees need to recuperate from the heavy lifting of blocks and bending over to stain that I put them through. Tomorrow morning is birding time and then my sister and her husband will be here for a couple of days starting Thursday evening.

1 comment:

GUYK said...

Yep, it wuz a great morning of relaxing. That is after sweetthing and I spread a trailer load of Pine bark mulch...mowed the weeds, and went to Home Depot and got pised because I couldn't get anyone to help me and left for Wally World outdoors store to get me some 12" X 12" concrete step stones that I will no doubt relax with tomorrow while I smooth off the spot to lay them and build a small patio..just got twenty to start but will need twenty more by the time I get done..relaxation day my crusty butt! Whoever come up with this idea don't know my sweetthing...