Sunday, May 18, 2008

New additions: At The Water and
Building a Log Cabin

I’m adding a couple of blogs to the list on the right today. They were kind enough to drop a comment or two on posts I’ve made here and I’ve been visiting them for a couple of weeks now.

The first is At The Water. Richard is “…on a Lake in central Minnesota and enjoying all the wonders of nature and still looking for that perfect bird or nature picture.” He’s got some great photo’s of birds that are to die for so go on over and take a peek.

The second is simply called Building a Log Cabin. It’s a place where Shelly and her husband, Greg, tell about their new log home. “My husband and I had the dream of building a cozy log cabin in the woods of Northern Michigan 4 years ago. We were always fascinated by their warmth, the craftsmanship, and the way it was a compliment to the great outdoors. Here's hoping our experiences will assist others in their log cabin dream.” Shelly’s place is an elegant one and filled with great photos and pointers for log home living.

Shelly also has a birding blog called Birding In Michigan that is chock full of photos and is well worth a visit.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Thanks for the plug. Hopefully I'll be able to get out and find some new birds and get some better pictures of the old ones. Finally decided to update my camera with a good DSLR. Will take me a while to get used to it but shouldn't much different from my old Pentex K1000.

Shelley said...

Thank you so much talking about my blog! I enjoy yours as well and have added you to "other blogs i like" on my log home site.