Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heading up north

I'll be heading up to the Bolt Hole bright and early tomorrow (Sunday) morning. The weather is supposed to deteriorate considerably on Monday and showers are being forecast for much of the week up there. Still, there are things to do both in the cabin and in the garage's back room.

If the weather breaks I might be able to go for a walk in the woods to see what winter has wrought. Regardless of what the weather is, I'll be on dial-up so don't expect many pictures!

1 comment:

Rev. Paul said...

When I saw the title of this post on my blogroll, I got excited ... just for a second. Then I remembered you said Alaska is a couple of years away, perhaps.

I hope the weather at the Bolt Hole is better than the forecast. I look forward to your pics when you return, too.