Thursday, April 02, 2009

Might be time to start biking...

This was just sent to me by my older cousin in the Tampa area. Now, I know he lives in a relatively flat area (unlike the terrain here in the Northern Tier of PA) and so I believe him when he says he intends to start bicycling more. However, I do not think this regimen will help him lose weight if he uses his new bike.

To all our concerned Friends;

Don't you think it's time we all became more physically active?

Beginning this April, I (and a few friends) will be riding 5 miles every day.

If any of you would like to join our Bike Club, please let me know and we can make arrangements.

I think it would be appropriate to ride somewhere between 4:00 and 7:00pm.

We can call it happy hour, if it will make you say yes.

I have enclosed a photo of my bike.




2 comments:

RT said...

Cute! HA!

Rev. Paul said...

... exercise, companionship, fresh air ... what could be better?