Saturday, October 20, 2007

Oops!

You know, somewhere along the line I have misplaced a whole week. I was just starting to put together my report for this week's college football games when I realized it was week 8 and not week 7. I called each of the last three or four weeks incorrectly.

I was puzzled this afternoon while watching the Ohio State/Michigan State game I heard one of the announcers say week 8. The tally sheet I was using to record the scores that flashed on the screen and which I held in front of me said week 7.

Now I really should have caught this mistake on my own what with Ohio State being 7-0 going into week 7 (an impossibility if there ever was one) but, no, I was probably too stupified by the lack of deer I've been seeing ad all the fresh country air I've been getting while sitting in the woods daydreaming.

I'll make the correction this week and beg your forgiveness. I will not be going back to change the errors in the previous posts. I'm just too damn lazy to do that. Note, however, that I am acknowledging the error even when no one else thought to call me on it.

No comments: