Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gol-darn!

I'm a little surprised it's that low, but then again, I tend to watch my language around folks I don't know too well and I guess, putting this out to a bunch of well, strangers, means I don't know many of you well.

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

(Maybe I just haven't gotten emotional enough about lots of stuff. I do tend to hold things in a wee bit.)

So, what percent of your site contains cuss words?

(Stolen (Can you really “steal” this sorta thing?) from Marco at Munchkin Wrangler.)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love reading the munchkin wrangler...one of the finest-written blogs around.

Trooper York said...

Well I don't often post to my site, but when I do there is quite a bit of it which is somewhat profane. It's really not a place for children. There is a place for them, in a sack in the bottom of a well.