Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Weigh In

Currently 29 degrees outside...up from 6 degrees yesterday. The ice/snow/rain remains--for the most part--to our east with only a teensy bit of snow having fallen overnight. Just a dusting on the deck but, with the high humidity and warmer temperatures, is great packing snow if you wanted to make a snowman or have a snowball fight. There is considerable fog down in the valley and the occasional fog cloud rolls in over the ridge to our south enveloping the Aerie in cotton candy whiteness.

******

Week two of the weight loss program saw my numbers bouncing all over again so I was prepared for Mr. Scale to render bad news when I stepped on it this morning. Instead, I got the second lowest reading in two weeks: 229.1 pounds. That's down from a starting weight of 232.2 for a loss of 3.1 pounds in two weeks. Not much, but at least it is heading in the right direction while I've not been particularly careful about my exercise or food intake. Well, they do say that slow and steady is the best way to win this particular race.


No comments: