Sunday, October 09, 2011

Aerie Report, October 9, 2011

I haven't had much to say over the last few days. I'm just enjoying the dry weather with the days going up to the 80 degree mark and the nights dropping down in tho the 30s and 40s. That and football. Lots of football. (Some of which I'm enjoying: Go Rutgers! Booooo! Giants! Common Jets! Get it going, already.

There's no rain in the forecast until very late Wednesday and Thursday...maybe..when a cool front moves in with lower daytime temps.

******

Terry left yesterday to stop over at her Mom's before catching a flight out of Newark heading to Anaheim for her Smocking Arts Guild Convention. She'll be out west until next weekend before flying back east and home on Sunday the 16th. Until then it's just me, the cats and the sun.

******

Monday will be spent outside doing yard work. The lawn needs cutting again. Some more plants need pulling from the garden. And there are a few locust saplings that need cutting down.

Tuesday I've a dentist appointment. The Grand Canyon Photography Club will meet that evening.

I'll probably spend the rest of the week in the workshop doing some scrollsawing.

No comments: