Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Xmas Presents I Made.

I mentioned that I made some of the presents we gave to family members this Christmas. I didn't post photos of those gifts because some of the recipients occasionally look in on this blog.

Well, the presents have been given and I can now show you what I did.



These are tissue box holders made of red oak and a little scrollsaw art. I did two more of the hummingbird boxes. The bass box was for my sister-in-law who has become quite the bass fisherperson down there in the Lake of the Ozarks. In addition to really schooling her husband, she's even giving lessons to others.

This year, I think I'll start a little earlier. Thanksgiving was cutting it a little close.

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Those look nice. VERY nice work!

Ruth said...

wow!

threecollie said...

Wow, those are gorgeous and are gifts that will be treasured for generations no doubt. Nice work!

Swamp Dod said...

Very nice work! I hope they appreciate having something made with loving hands instead of some made in China POC grabbed up at big-mart with little thought. Good for you.