Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh, yeah! I can get down with this!

I saw this over at Michelle Malkin’s place where it’s her “Music Video of the Day” and couldn’t resist hijacking the video. The music is hip-hop and rap usually means *rap, but the message from Six 8 is all positive vibe common sense.

So, yo, like listen up: Pull Your Pants Up!



Six-8 is apparently a group of talented young people who get it. They are spreading positive messages via their music and school appearances.

If I were still teaching middle school or high school in NJ, I’d have this CD in my player at the beginning of every class. One song a week played each and every day. Extra credit if you can sing it all by Friday.

Now, about all those hats that are worn sideways—you know, with the bill of the cap covering one ear. The back of the head I can understand as I was a catcher on my ball team in junior high and high school. Straight ahead I can understand as I don’t like the sun shining in my eyes either. But over one ear? Dude, your head’s on crooked!

No comments: