Sunday, December 09, 2007

Can we question their (MSM) partisanship now?

This might go a long way to explaining the idiocy at NBC. Red State reports , you decide.
NBC Lawyer who nixed troop ad gives generously to Congressional Democrats...at least $45,000 to a host of Congressional Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, New York Senator Hillary Clinton and the campaign committees of House and Senate Democrats.

According to a Fox News report, Richard Cotton, the general counsel for NBC/Universal, was one of two network officials who decided not to sell ad time to Freedom’s Watch, which describes itself as “a nonpartisan movement dedicated to preserving, protecting, and defending conservative principles and promoting a conservative agenda.”


At least Freedom's Watch is willing to announce its conservative agenda (although the ads don’t display it or flaunt it in any way and are strictly thank you notes to the troops and their families). Richard Cotton and NBC...perfect together. Jerks!

2 comments:

Erica said...

The more I read about this, the more I feel as though I am being force-fed sour, curdled milk.

Freedom's Watch, as you said, is a non-profit and openly states the Conservative causes it supports.

NBC, and other MSM networks...honestly, I didn't even know they were even allowed to have hidden [or, in this case, BLATANT!] political agendas.

That's some asswipe lowlife of a lawyer, who would sooner contribute more than my entire salary to Nancy Pelosi, but refuses to air a simple thank you for the troops.

The whole thing is just revolting.

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised?

I emailed my local NBC affiliate's news department when I read this a few days ago. I asked when I could expect to see this reported on their news program. I'm still waiting for a reply.