Friday, December 14, 2007

How'd I forget these?

I was surfing the net today reading some of the posts from folks on my favorites list when I thought to check by Blogroll as well. Horror of horrors, I discovered that there are a couple of names not over there on the right side of the page that should be.
Somehow, I completely failed to list that irascible little one from Brooklyn who owns and operates Erica's Blog whose comments across the www and posts have caused me to be alternately amused and concerned.

Then there is Marko over at the munchkin wrangler. I think I first got into reading his work because of this essay. I continue to read because, well, he’s a browncoat, if you know what I mean, and I like his view of the world. He’s recently moved to New Hampshire and is swiftly learning the ways of snow removal. ;-)

Go on over and look at their stuff. Just be warned that Erica likes Black Russians and uses language (at times) that would make a sailor blush and Marko is a straight shooter who can tell it like it is. So be prepared.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I really should learn to be a bit more genteel, but I'd last about -10 seconds in one of those refinement courses, which teach you "How to Behave Like a Lady."

Thank you for the add-on.